Reams Biological Theory of Ionization or RBTI, is the theory explaining how an individual can learn how to increase one’s energy level in a way as to promote health not illness. It explains how one is able to gain the maximum amount of energy from that food that is eaten in order to replenish certain mineral deficiencies and become healthy.
Dr. Reams was a brilliant man and that was dedicated to the health of his patients. He received a divine revelation in 1931 as how to achieve health with the human body. He attended Oxford University in England and he graduated with honors with an undergraduate degree in biochemistry. He came to America but refused to join the American Medical Association, AMA, because of this act he never received title of Medical Doctor in America. One of the reasons that he stated as to why he refused to join the AMA was that he did not feel comfortable to allow any agency of the government to dictate what could or could not be offered to the public. Some of his teachings include, the definition of symptoms means that the body is deteriorating while healing is the body being put together again. With this knowledge, he discovered the perfect state of body chemistry where it allows the body to heal and promote symptom reduction. The key lies in knowing exactly what a person is deficient in and the only way to know that is by testing one’s body chemistry. He created a test that any person could perform, monitor results, and manipulate their diet for optimal health. This program was called the RBTI.
The mission of Live Health Foundation (LHF) is to raise awareness to the public that health can be achieved without the use of medications or surgery. LHF empowers the individual to have better control of his or her health; furthermore, much of the information that the LHF expresses comes from the work by Dr. Carey Reams. He is the founder of the RBTI, Reams Biological Theory of Ionization. This theory explains how an individual can learn how to increase one’s energy level in a way as to promote health not illness. It explains how one is able to gain the maximum amount of energy from that food that is eaten in order to replenish certain mineral deficiencies and become healthy.
Alternative Therapies for Digestive Disorders: The Benefits of the Lemon
Lemons can be a great alternative therapy for digestive disorders. The lemon is an anionic substance. Anionic substances have the ability to release energy from a reaction or stimulate the body to accept energy. Simply put, lemon in conjunction with calcium helps extract the energy from the living aspects of the food we eat.
Lemon stimulates, detoxifies, decongests and cleanses the liver, assists in bile formation and aids in digestion or breaking down of food for easy absorption by our body. Lemon “ties up” toxins and poisons in the digestive tract, thus keeping the absorption of toxins in the body down.
Lemon assists in blood purification. This further neutralizes toxins, helps tie up acetones and as a result, assists in oxygenation of the blood.
The lemon contains glucose and potassium salts. These help to stabilize the heart muscle.
Lemon juice helps in dyspeptic stomachs (indigestion) and acid systems. Lemons help dissolve cholesterol and calcium deposits in the gallbladder as well as assist in the removal of calcium deposits in the kidneys.
The above are just a few examples of the good of the lemon.
The following describes some of the reasons why pork is on the NO list for RBTI …
1) Pigs will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots or decaying vegetables.
2) The meat and fat of a pig absorbs toxins like a sponge. Their meat can be 30 times more toxic than beef or venison.
3) When pork is consumed, it takes only 4 hours to digest the meat. The liver has very little time to filter out toxins from the meat, thus we get a much higher level of toxins within a shorter time.
4) A pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat.
5) Pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites; their cysts and eggs will be killed.
6) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef.
7) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It takes over 24 hours for a cow to digest their vegetarian diet, allowing food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the pig’s one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.
8) A pig carries about 30 diseases, which can be easily passed to humans.
9) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.